TPRM Forum provides advisory services to support Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) organizations and Technology Vendor Management Organizations (VMO) operations identify, mitigate and manage operational risk.
For Technology TPRM Leaders:
- TPRM PULSE Assessment
- Accelerated assessment designed to produce rapid recommendations and game plans to deliver risk management improvements.
- Business Continuity & Resilience Mapping & Empowerment
- TPRM Forum leverages collaborative sessions to create detailed mapping of all material parties, model the operational processes by which these partners must coordinate and utilize scenario planning to drive response coordination, including end to end accountability assignment.
For Technology VMO Leaders:
- Value Based Vendor Management Organization Design (VB-VMO)
- Technology VMO’s need to achieve a significant level of maturity to effectively support third party risk operations. TPRM Forum has developed a Technology VMO Maturity Profile and Assessment methodology that identifies actions necessary for VMO teams to deliver value to risk and business operations. Evolving performance beyond basic governance to achieve true vendor management capabilities.
- Software Asset Management Audit Susceptibility Index (SAM-ASI)
- Targeted framework to assess third party risk exposure with software publishers. Like financial regulators, software publishers pose a significant threat to an organization if appropriate evidence is not provided to adequately define consumption/usage of software aligned to purchased entitlements.
If you are interested to learn more of these advisory services, please use the Contact Page and we will be happy to assist.