Technology TPRM Forum is pleased to share the results of the survey covering the impact Digital Transformation is having on TPRM operations. We hope you enjoy the survey findings and it brings value to your TPRM efforts.
Thank you to the 114 risk professionals who completed the IT-TPRM.com survey on the impact of Digital Transformation on TPRM operations. The survey is now closed and we have initiated analysis of the results but wanted to share the typical profile or average demographics of the respondent.
Respondents to the IT-TPRM.com survey are:
- Members of their TPRM organization
- Work in the banking and capital market segment
- On average, have $100 billion assets under management
- Is being impacted by digital transformation
- Cloud is the leading digital technology impacting operations
- Primary operational focus is accelerating support of business operations
- Most concerned about identifying 4th and 5th parties for business continuity
- Believes regulators will increasingly focus on capacity and concentration of third parties
We will release final survey results and analysis next week!
Responses continue to stream in for the IT-TPRM.com survey on the impact of Digital Transformation on TPRM operations. We remain on track to share the full survey Mid-June!
The survey ask respondents to identify the digital technology dynamics impacting their organization currently or in the coming 12 months. To no surprise, Cloud, Cybersecurity & Automation are consistently identified as the technologies of greatest impact. The surprise so far is how low Blockchain is trending as a key area of focus for TPRM leaders.
At the recent RMW GCOR conference, during the regulator panel they stated the areas of great focus and interest is Cloud, Automation & Distributed Ledger (Blockchain). Are TPRM leaders not seeing what is emerging on the horizon or not clear as yet how it will impact their operations? Share your thoughts! Please take 3 1/2 minutes to take the survey.